1. How to choose the product dosage form and use method of the immersion facial mask?
The classification code of the immersion facial mask should be selected "02 liquid" and "10 paste, mask, with substrate", and the method of use should be selected "02 leave-on".
2. Can magnesium nitrate and magnesium chloride in "Casson" be exempted from labeling?
The magnesium chloride and magnesium nitrate in "Casson" cannot be exempted from labeling. "Casson" refers to the raw material No. 08825 in the Catalogue of Used Cosmetic Raw Materials (Edition 2021), also known as "mixture of methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone with magnesium chloride and magnesium nitrate (methylchloroisothiazolinone: methylisothiazolinone is 3:1)". Magnesium chloride and magnesium nitrate are both the main components of "Casson". Methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone are used as active ingredients in "Casson", and magnesium nitrate and magnesium chloride are used as stabilizers. However, the content of magnesium nitrate and magnesium chloride is relatively high, which is generally far higher than the active ingredients. Therefore, it does not belong to the situation of an "extremely small amount of stabilizer added in raw materials".
3. How to distinguish the brief description of the production process when the same raw material is used in different stages?
According to the Rules for Registration and Notification Dossiers of Cosmetics, the same raw material should be differentiated in different stages. If No. 1 raw material is used in step 1, step 2, and step 3 of the production process, step 1 and step 2 should be marked with "1 (part)", and step 3 should be marked with "1 (rest)".
4. For the safety assessment of fragrance, can we use the highest historical use amount of fragrance in the Catalogue of Used Cosmetic Raw Materials (Edition 2021) as the basis for the assessment?
Fragrance cannot use the highest historical use amount in the Catalogue of Used Cosmetic Raw Materials (Edition 2021) as the basis for assessment. For the safety assessment of fragrance, it should conduct a complete safety assessment in accordance with the Technical Guidance for the Safety Evaluation of Cosmetics, or provide supporting documents in line with the International Flavor and Fragrance Association (IFRA) practice regulatory requirements or in line with the relevant national standards in China's.
5. Should the substance specially added in the production process and removed before the cosmetics are packaged as finished products according to the production quality management specifications be marked on the product label?
Although it is added in the production process, it does not react with other added ingredients and does not exist in the final product. It may not be marked on the label, but the product formula filled in the system should be the production feeding formula.