This article mainly analyzes relevant information on the enterprise and production license number of the manufacturer on the cosmetic label.
According to the Measures, the name and address and other relevant information of the cosmetics registrant, filing person, domestic responsible person, and production enterprise shall be marked on the visible surface of the cosmetics sales package with the corresponding guide words respectively.
Domestic production enterprises shall also need to mark the cosmetics production license number after the enterprise name and address with marking guide words separately.
1. The name and address and other relevant information of the cosmetics registrant, filing person, domestic responsible person, and production enterprise shall be consistent with the registration certificate or notification information.
2. When the cosmetics registrant or filing person is the same as the manufacturer, the "registrant/manufacturer" or "filing person/ manufacturer" may be used as the guide words for simplified labeling.
3. Production enterprises refer to those who completed the last process of contacting the contents. If the registrant or filing person entrusts multiple production enterprises to complete the last process of contacting the contents at the same time, the name and address of each entrusted production enterprise shall be marked. Each entrusted production enterprise shall be indicated by code or other means.
4. The production enterprise within the territory of China (Chinese mainland) shall also mark the cosmetics production license number after the name and address of the production enterprise with separate guide words.
5. Other information such as place of production/country of origin, dealer/importer/agent is not required to be marked.
6. Product implementation standard number shall be marked on the visible surface of the cosmetic label with the corresponding guide words.
What is the product implementation standard number?
General cosmetics are implemented filing management by China NMPA or provincial MPA. The Product implementation standard number refers to the cosmetic notification number.
Registration management shall be implemented for special cosmetics by China NMPA. The Product implementation standard number refers to the registration certificate number.